Fastboot ROMs can be used to manually install MIUI software updates and unbrick devices by restoring the stock MIUI software. In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool. Flashing mode selections will appear in the lower right corner. Choose “clean all” (flash_all.bat) if you are going to do a clean flash. If you want only update system and keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat). Finally, if you want lock bootloader an back to the stock, select “clean all and lock” (flash_all_lock.bat). You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi.
- Once this is done, you will get another file in .tar file format.
- This will download your device’s device specific configuration and
- Techies have confirmed that this custom ROM delivers a smooth and seamless Android Pie experience on installed devices.
- This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
You can install the Xiaomi Redmi 7A ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer. Then Open the Device Manager and Locate the ADB Drivers to Install it. Finally, you can follow the How to install the ADB Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device.
- Finally, if you want lock bootloader an back to the stock, select “clean all and lock” (flash_all_lock.bat).
- You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi.
- The blobs should be pulled into the ~/android/lineage/vendor/xiaomi folder.
- On the other hand, -c will ask repo to pull here in only the current branch instead of all branches that are available on GitHub.
- It’s hard to guarantee “100% safeness” with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get.
After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required XIAOMI REDMI 7A, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require.
The download file contains the USB driver, Flash Tool and the stock ROM file. Here you can Download and install Redmi 7 mobile device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 firmware” on your device.